Friday, December 28, 2018

Garden, Vegetables 2019

I have high hopes for the garden this year. I only have 4 jars of tomato juice, and just a few cans of green beans. It should be a busy year of canning and dehydrating. I pray all of us have a wonderful garden this year.

  • Tomatoes                Beefsteak, Early Girl, Super sweet 100's, Raspberry Lyanna
  • Green beans            Blue Lake- bush, Yellow Indian Women,
  • Cucumber               Straight Eight, Spring Burpless
  • Broccoli                  Sun King, Green Sprouting Calabrese
  • Brussels                  Catskill, Oven Roasters, Red Rubin
  • Peppers                   California Wonder, Chervena Chushka,
  • Onions                    Sweet Spanish Yellow, Tokyo Long White, White Lisbon Bunching, Candy Sweet
  • Spinach                   Baby's Leaf
  • Kale                        Premier, 
  • Lettuce                    Black Seeded Simpson, Tennis Ball, 
  • Cabbage                  Late flat Dutch
  • Carrots                    Purple Dragon, Nantes Scarlets
  • Squash                     Acorn, Zucchini, Butternut, 
I know I would add a few more things. Some of these I will be doing just a plant or two to try them out. My poor log book this year will be over loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I can visit you.