Friday, December 28, 2018

Garden, Flowers 2019

    I love flowers so much. My grandma Mary, loved them along with my grandma Helen. Grandpa Earl would stop along the side of the road to dig out a start for her. This was in the early years of the 40's and he did so for the rest of their years together. I have been blessed by his actions as I have been blessed to get starts from them. Now this year I will add new ones.

  • Heirloom Collection         Baby's Breath, Black eyed Susan's, Blanket Flower, Campion, Canterbury Bells, Chinese House, Clasping Cornflower, Coreopsis, Corn Poppy, Evening Primrose,, Farewell to Spring, Larkspur, Linaria Maroccana, Lupin, Queen Anne's Thimbles,Rose Mallow, Scarlet Flax, Shasta Daisy, Sweet Williams,Yarrow, Wallflower.
  • Sunflower                          Autumn Beauty, Giant, Evening Sun Sunflower,  
  • Hollyhocks
  • Sweet Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I can visit you.