Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The day is done,

     The last child pulled out of the drive way last night. Everyone waving goodbye. Screams from the 2 year old who didn't want to leave. Her brother just before her, with his children and our baby girl, pulling out just before him. We waved big and hard,  all I could keep doing was smile. I walked toward the house, as hubby fed the wood stove feeling warm deep into my soul. When I got into the house, looked around at the silence and thought , My Lord! Thank you so much for the greatest gift I have. My children, and their children. My heart soaked in just how hard it would be for me to send anyone of them , to any kind of harm. God knew His Son would be coming home, but that heartache still had to be there. His Son Jesus, was sent to love my children, more than I could ever do. That He sent His Son for their dad and for me. Praise God for our remembrance of this day. I just praise His Holy Name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I can visit you.