Monday, December 17, 2018

Time to enjoy the season.

  Took off this morning early, to get somethings done. I needed to pick up the rest of the things that I was having for our lunch on Christmas. The store had turkeys that were 29 cents a lb. So for less than 1/2 the price of the one , I got 2. One for freezer/ one for dinner. I'll cook down the bones for broth/bone broth. I got a ham on sell also. So got a bigger one so that I could divide it for other meals. I'll have pictures when the time comes. I will start pies over the weekend, cookies Thursday for the cookie tins. Get candy all ready to put into the stockings for the grandkids, and adult kids. lol.
    My family comes on Christmas Eve ,then spend the night and open all our gifts together. Have a late lunch around 1 or 2  and then a head out. My favorite day! We have special traditions we do every year, so the grandkids will always remember ma-maw and papaw. We always thank the Lord for the best gift  he gave us, Jesus. As you prep for Christmas and are running all around, remember the reason for the season, Gods Son sent to our family and yours. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I can visit you.