Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Well, It's here! 2019

    This is just a quick note. I have things to get ready, files for the year. Change them to the new ones for this year. I will prepare the others for taxes this year. We have been buying our farm for awhile, but we start this year as full owners. So good to own it out right, I praise the Lord for that. This farm was originally part of my great grandparents land. They sold this piece of property to my husbands family and they worked it for many years before they asked us to take over. You can see how much this land means to both of us. So back to getting my year started, records started, budgets made, garden plans and most of all under the watch of our Lord. Without Him we would be nothing! Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I can visit you.